Friday, December 14, 2012

Conundrum

It's funny how I'm typing this being a sub par writer.

Hello again ! It's been long.

Right now its 3. 17am and I was really irritated in getting my Personal Statement portion as a part of my application to University of Michigan. The deadline is Dec 15th and I should be ready to send this out in a few hours when I wake up from all this.

I just got Paint Tool Sai and I'm so excited to paint more with it.

Here is a list of the schools I'm applying to and their statuses.

*GT (x)
*Case(x)
*BU(x)
*Brown (x)
*UIC (x 2 recs missing)
*IIT
*CalTech
*UWM
*NW
*UMICH (sumitting tomorrow)


right now I feel that I'm uncomfortable and that I am desperate for sleep. But I fear that if I go to sleep I won't be sleeping well. And tomorrow I have to go xmas shopping... I really just want to be on my computer and stuff...

okay, excuse me when I go pass out for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment