Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Update: 6/13/2012

I am going back on the Regimen from Acne.org. I also have a log to keep track of the progress. Right now, I am on day 10, which is approximately a week and a half. I have noticed some purging but more flattening of the surface. However itchiness and redness have been consistent starting from day 7. In any case, acne has been a part of my life and something I have learnt to live with.

It is a shame to mention running. Since the beginning of the summer semester, I have officially run once: from Carman Hall to McCormick Place and back, a total of 4 miles. I had never known how much I disliked running in the evening until a few days ago when I tried it with my mom. It may be because of the fact that I did not get enough rest after dinner, but my abdomen was quite painful for the two times I had attempted to run.

I have been enjoying the time with my mama, although we bicker at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment